A Forensic Accountant is often retained to analyze, interpret, summarize and present complex financial and business related issues in a manner which is both understandable and properly supported. Forensic accounting is concerned with searching for the truth. Forensic accounting services are detective services related to financial transactions, income, and assets.
Divorce Financial Analysis and Planning
- Preparation of Financial Affidavits
- Assist with Preparation of Personal Budget
- Analysis of Personal and Business Financial Information
- Determination of Spousal Income
- Preparation of Needs Analyses
- Tracing of Assets (Marital and Non-Marital)
- Equitable Distribution Option Generation
- Settlement Option Generation and Support
Certified Fraud Examiner
A Certified Fraud Examiner plays three essential roles: identifying evidence of fraud, conducting interviews and writing reports, and proactively evaluating the fraud risk of a business or organization. He or she identifies and gathers the evidence of fraud incidences to form a case. He or she also interviews witnesses and documents statements to include in the report. Certified Fraud Examiners help organizations organize fraud detection and prevention efforts. A Certified Fraud Examiner may design, apply, and maintain fraud detection procedures and tools.